Monday, September 10, 2012

Post 021

Ok, so like the last time I posted about this upcoming store, its still not open just yet in a location that is for just them. BUT if you do check out Collabor88 you will find these amazing items from Auxiliary. Trust me you want this. I am very antisipating this store to open. So each time something comes out I am quick to grab it up.  NOW, for a limited time the group is free to join so I would advise you to do so.  Auxiliary is an up and coming project from the collaborated minds of Tyr Rozenblum and Ivy Graves / aka Crushed Clarity.  Best known for Illusory, Aura, and many other stores over time..


Top: [AUX] Mullet  - Medium- Moss - Collab88 Item
Pants: Auxiliary - Luna Jeans - Smoke (handed out as a group gift)
Bag: [AUX] Tiny Tote - Olive - Collab88 Item
Skin: [AUX] Love Skin_Medium (LB) - Timeless - Collab88 Item
Hair: >TRUTH< Carmen w/Roots - oasis
Nails: *Urbanity* Pretty Hand
Pose: Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment