Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Post 022

So this is a dedicated post. Lately, a lot of my favorite designers are putting out boobie clothes. And what I mean by that is the appliers that go on the breasts of prim boobage. SO lucky for me I have a few sets of boobs. Funny really every mans dream...girl with lots of boobs right. Well before I get off subject...For the purpose of the blog, I am using my Lola's first they are the most popular I believe and MOST clothes appliers are made for this brand. NOT saying they wont work for others, but best to try the demo before purchasing.

So on that. SOME girls dont like the prim boobs and that is ok. BUT there are some things I would like to personally point out.  Some people dislike the boobs because SOME of you woman go overboard.  But the good thing about Lola's is that you can adjust the size and they can look really good. Personally I love mine for when I am doing pics. But lately I havent worn them till now...and I can say I am happy with the clothes that are coming out now!

 Dress: [Cynful] T-Dress - White Lace Found here
Shoes: .::CENSORED::. Joanne Shoes

 Top: :: alterego :: breast appliers - half top - black
Pants: 22769 ~ [femme] Rachel Denims

 Lingerie: *HolliPocket* Lace Up Onesy
Shoes: *L.inc* Sexy Me Heels Grey Panther

BodySuit: *Epic Boobies* Binary Bodysuit Top {Olive}
Shoes: See above Pic

All Pics:
Boobs:  Lolas! ::: Push-Up 2.5
Skin: al vulo- georgie *peacock
Hair: >TRUTH< Marina w/Roots - oasis
Poses: Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment