Thursday, September 6, 2012

Post 017

Ok so I am not going to Grandma's house looking like this...but I guess every Fairy Tale has a twist right...heh, so I was checking out some of my favorite stores, and found this hunt going on. I swear I am out of the loop...so here is some info on it!

 .*´`'*:-.,_,.-* ☆            DivaLicious Events Presents:
                                ☆  .·*¨)
                                         (¸.·`¤  ♡ Fairytale Fantasy ♡
                                                          Gridwide Hunt
                                                       September 1 - 30





Outfit: PARADISIS Lil Riding Hood - Fairytales Fantasy event
Comes with - Pants, Shirt, Jacket, Basket
Jewelery: +:+WTG+:+ **Swan Song** set
Comes with - Crown, Earrings, Necklace
Hair: ::Exile:: Break Away:Swiss
Skin: al vulo!- may* ghost of the past porcellain
Pose: Purple Poses - Alice - NEW


No comments:

Post a Comment