Sunday, September 9, 2012

Post 018

Ok so I am excited, cause I have ALOT of new stuff to show....

First Sakide....I was raving about these pants a few posts back and NOW she has more colors, I went nuts and got them all. I adore these pants, the natural way the look to fall is amazing and the fit....I am so happy about.  On that next to the pants were these cute tank tops, that come in two parts, so you get different looks. I was adoring this. So...ofcourse I had to get them all!

Ok, from that, Collabor88 is going on...I got the new skin Lilith from Glam Affair! I am adoring this skin. Its pale which isnt like me...but the way it looks on my shape made me want it...now there isnt a demo at collabor 88 BUT if you go to the main store, you can find a demo and more makeups for this skin. Believe me worth the 188L that you pay for it...

Amorous, I love love love the accessories from this store. Everytime. These new bracelets are customizable to many looks, each part seems to have a option to make it look how you need it too and that to me makes these awesome. So you will prolly see me blog these alot! did I ment I adore this store!

Lastly but not least, HAIR, I love love love hair and Ploom has put out this new pigtail set and believe me totally to die for. Its mesh and since I am a total mesh head now, I had to have this with tips which is shown in my picture, but also in the normal color pack!


Top: [ SAKIDE ] The Basic Tank Pink - Mesh and New
Pants: [ SAKIDE ] Casuality Pants Blue - Mesh and New
Hair: .ploom. Majiya - Mesh and New
Bracelet: : Amorous : Bangled 2 -  New
Nails: Ultimate Deluxe Fingernails Left Hand  V1 by jamman
Skin: Glam Affair - Lilith - Europa - Timeless 03 -  New
Shape is my personal one
Ring - is my wedding ring...
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Wooden Name Necklace -
Feet: [PM]Pixel Mode- Flip Flops -White  (feet sold seperatly)
Pose is by Purple Poses set Mila

No comments:

Post a Comment