Thursday, September 6, 2012

Post 016

So today, I got new stuff from SOUL, and its cute! On that I am playing with water mirror reflections, I didnt want to touch it up to much, but if you want to know more about this...then check out the website from who I learned it from here.  I think it was fun and easy to do, even in the new firestorm release, which you need to pay a little more attention because its all on one screen set up.  So check it out try it and see if you like it, tends to be the new in thing for SL ♥


  • Top: SOUL. Mini Top Pink - NEW
  • Tattoo: SOUL. Purple Rain tattoo - NEW
  • Feet: SOUL. TipToe Bare Feet  Fat 0 Rigged - NEW
  • Skirt: ** [ Riddle ] Dip Dyed Mesh Maxi - Grey -
  • Skin: al vulo- Candy * summer sunset sunkissed
  • Nails: Deluxe Fingernails Left V4.6 by jamman
  • Necklace: *DCD* 'Daisy' Necklace
  • Hair: Magika [Hair S] Awkward
  • Shape: ::::ChicChica::::Ingrid Shape - NEW
  • Pose - Purple Poses - Alice - NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment