Friday, August 31, 2012

Post 009

Another post for the day. Then I might be done, who knows with me though. So, here are some items that are in the hunt...but some new items from other places. Totally loving blogging, its like all these looks come together and I have so much fun showing them off.  So here is post 9 and this number system is a gem, I am loving this more than trying to think of names...some people are just a little more creative than me :D


Skin: MOJO Mulay - NEW
Necklace: *League* Sideshow Necklace Style3
Hair: Magika [Hair S] Awkward NEW
Shirt: SOUL. Tank Flower NEW
Skirt: Happy Undead - Mini Skirt [SHH] NEW
Purse: .evolve. The awesome Bag! (because I didnt know to unpack it haha)
Shoes: (Elate!) Kate Flats (Emerald) NEW
Bracelet: .HW. Settle Down -Arm Bands-
Teeth: - DAMNED - 3D Parted Lips & Pouty -
Shape: ::[annaA]:: Body Shape "Babette" NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment