Friday, August 31, 2012

Summer Harvest Hunt pt 2

Well I have stuff from the hunt and a few new items I want to talk and rave about! First is first, the hunt, if you click the Ego Co tab at the top of my page you will find out all the real details. Just know this hunt starts tomarrow, and its going to be great. I have blogged many of the great items for show here. And I am in love. Fall is my favorite time of year so to see the items I have...its UHMAZING!

Second...I want to rave about these prim teeth from DAMED.  I have in the past had issues with putting on shadows and the alpha going away on some of my teeth, so I couldnt see the actual teeth anymore, and it still happens. So I was skeptical when getting another pair...but these were so damn cute I had to do it. So Lo and Behold...THEY SHOWED UP IN SHADOWS!!! I love these teeth now, and they dont leave that REALLLLLY huge gap from the side...I mean yes there is a gap...but really its not that bad for me...I assume each shape would be different. But Love love love these teeth.

My hair....pfft you all know you want Bella from Twilight's hair. Dont lie. Believe me we all know you are. so I seen this...and I fell in love. For mesh long hair that shows off my earrings, I am in love. The style and look alone was a winner for me. So I am loving on this too.

Ok so this is for Sakide....WOMAN your pants are rocking. I havent taken these off for like days, and that might sound gross...but really. I am in love with the style. I need to go find out if there are more colors of this outfit...cause honestly, I am in love. This is exactly what I look for in mesh pants and they look cute and detailed.  BTW this is a hunt item...my outfit! So get it! FREE!

Outfit: [ SAKIDE ] End of Summer Outfits for SHH – Top and Pants  HUNT ITEM
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Wooden Name Necklace -
Earrings: ::NEEDFUL THINGS:: GOODBYE SUMMER Earring  HUNT ITEM
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Bella Roots/Caramel
Skin: al vulo- georgie *natural blonde custard
Eyes: ::NEEDFUL THINGS:: GOODBYE SUMMER EYEs HUNT ITEM
Teeth: – DAMNED – 3D Parted Lips & Pouty -
Pose Box:  BENT. Summer Harvest Hunt Gift HUNT ITEM

No comments:

Post a Comment