Sunday, September 2, 2012

Post 010

Soo, a few posts back I showed off a hoodie sweatshirt, by Cynful. Well. She has placed out a lot more! More sayings, more colors, just hotness all around. I decided, since there was so many I would show off the sayings in this post. There are solid colors for those that dont want words on them!  On that, not only are there words on your front...there are words to go on your butt too! So you will be getting looked at from all angles (as if you havent already).  I paired this with my ShadZ and the awesome Hollyweird accessories!


Dresses: [Cynful] Hoodie it Up
Glasses: ShadZ - Classics
Necklace: .HW. Mythical -Necklace-
Piercing: .HW. Tempted -Face Piercing-
Hair: [LeLutka]-SJ hair - Praline
Background: PNP ~ Shopping Heaven
Poses:   Focus Poses


No comments:

Post a Comment