Friday, August 24, 2012

Post 007

Woo, alright so I have a few things to show off. Alot of things actually, well you will see.  Ok so I was cleaning my inventory and I seen that I lack severely in accessories. So I am trying to find some good places to get some. Well I was shopping at the Pink Ribbon fair a while back and I had found some awesome nails. And normally when I find someone awesome I go check out the main store.  Well Lo and behold they were looking for bloggers. So weeeeee for me...since I love blogging I thought why not give it a go.

On that I went shopping durring 50 L friday and omg what I found...is uhmazing. Miel, put out a sculpt dress that comes with a hud...and it changes colors, for only 50L and it comes in many styles!!! I was like omg. So I had to have it. ....well all of them...but you know 50L!!!

Dress: MIEL PLAYA DRESS - solid bright  50L Fridays
Hair:  fri. - Cassie - Timid Brown
Shoes: MIEL VARSITY KICKS BRIGHT
Skin: al vulo- georgie *pink dark brows custard
ALL POSES Purple Poses Mila







 New age Afromoon Bracelet by jamman











Multi Cross Bracelet Silver By Jamman
Necklaces: 
Multi cross Necklace Silver By Jamman
New Age peace and love Necklace female By Jamman
New Age Afromoon Necklace By Jamman
New Age Big Cross Necklace By Jamman

 Ok so I am gonna fan girl over these nails! Ok first off, you can click the pic and make it bigger! Ok so now that you looked at my awesome pic that wasnt touched at all cept for a frame on it to make it look tidy. The Hud is amazing. First off the one thing I noticed about this was the fact that I could resize my hud to fit my screen to be as big or a little as I needed it. Which to me is amazing. On that. there are 10 pages of nail choices to chose from. Each page is a different catagory!  With that, you get to chose if you want to wear the rings or not...and its done by each finger which is FANTASTIC for me because I am married and my wedding ring never really comes off unless I have to. So for this purpose I left it on. Ok so the EVERYTHING is changeable on here, and the hud is amazing to use and the nail quality is amazing. I litterally have almost all the nails now, I got them all and you should too cause they are great nails. Which amazing options and the look is so great. Its worth a check out believe me.
Nails with Hud : Jamman Deluxe FingerNails Tattoo

*Pose Anywhere and Auto Focus huds are not part of the nail set*

No comments:

Post a Comment