Thursday, August 23, 2012

Post 006

I love this jacket. Its mesh, stylish...and it says "Fuck your Drama" cant much better than that. So the amazing Alter Ego put this out and I was fan girl all over it.  One I really like mesh, and she is getting really amazing at it...and two...Well it cusses and who doesnt like naughty sometimes! So I paired it with her group gift jeans...and bam...look complete...


Jacket: :: alterego :: fuck your drama hoodies (other colors availble)
Pants: :: alterego :: princess - jeans
Belt: : Amorous : Eclipse (Belt/Curvy)
Boots: TEN"10 Megas boots
Hair: .ploom. Aria [S] - Candy
Skin: [PF] Alyx <Honey>  - Candy Hearts
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Necklace -  Key To My Heart - TFG
Nails:  JAMMAN Pink ribbon limited  edition
Pose by Focus Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment