Monday, August 27, 2012

I blog for ShadZ

Ok so you know them amazing glasses I keep posting. Well I am the blogger for that store now call ShadZ. At the top of my blog is a link that will take you to the website where you can find out a ton of information on what you can find...but for now here is a special post on his V I P group. Trust me you want in this group!


Do you love ShadZ? You want a free pair or more every Sunday? Then why don’t you join the V.I.P for ShadZ where you can get the best of the benefits like…..

☆ One exclusive gift EVERY sunday
☆ Mini hunt game to get FATPACK (Monthly)
☆ Occasional other gifts
☆ 30% OFF on Custom order (Copy&Transfer)
☆ Priority on waiting list for custom order
☆ And of course the CARE you deserve ♥
The catch you might ask. Well we want serious people who truly love ShadZ so there is a fee of 500L to join. But in the long run the benefits pay for themselves.  You will be getting more than you paid for.  As of right now if you join there are THREE pairs of FREE ShadZ for you to get. And a whole new V.I.P lounge for you to hang out in. Its done up in a classy and yet so sexy way that you will want to hang out and have a little fun. Grab a drink and some friends, and sit and talk have some fun!
Take Your Ride Here
Click the board to join the VIPz
Here are some piccys to show it off!  Click the pics to make them larger!




No comments:

Post a Comment