Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Perfect Wardrobe 6

Crazy anyone? Well lemme tell you, my week has been crazy, it seems no matter what land me and the hubby seem to get something goes wrong. I havent been able to put out the good posts that I normally do because I can build, use scripts and other various things I need.  Did you know on that most sandboxes want you to be a premium account....well the ones I wanted to go to and NOT get griefed at ...haha so PERFECT WARDROBE...your Asylum for this around is perfect for how I am feeling and thank you for putting it at the perfect time I feel like going a little crazy.  The event started Monday so I am a little behind...but Fashionably Late haha that is how I like to look at this....

 Hair: LOGO Lyla (M)/Asylum - PW ITEM
Skin: Izzie's - Estella Asylum Skin - PW ITEM
Eyes: .:: Delusions ::. Lunatics Asylum - PW ITEM
Shirt: !gO! schoolgirl - - PW ITEM
Nails: [*RD*]*Nailed-Crazy Bitch Nails - PW ITEM
Tattoo on face: .:: Delusions ::. Disturbia - Facial Wound Pack  - Lips and Eyes - PW ITEM

 Blind Fold: {lyric} My Studded Blindfold - PW ITEM
Straight Jacket: [y] Straitjacket - Bloody - PW ITEM
Shorts: [Cynful] EnJey Jeans Short - Grey
Hair: LOGO Lyla (M)/Asylum - PW ITEM
Tattoo: .:: Delusions ::. Disturbia - Facial Wound Pack - Crazy Bitch on Neck - PW ITEM
Full Tattoo: (flaunt) Stitched and Spiked Tattoo (Set) - PW ITEM
Outfit: SAKIDE Out of Asylum Outfit Dirty - PW ITEM
Hair; ::Exile:: Break Away:Cayenne
Earrings: ..:: Bens Beauty ::..Skull Earring - PW ITEM
Skin: Izzie's - Estella Asylum Skin - PW ITEM
BlindFold: {lyric} My Studded Blindfold - PW ITEM

No comments:

Post a Comment