Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Post 008

I managed to pull out some blogging stuff, as the husband got me a place to blog for a little bit...I gotta shout out that I love him. Cause I swear he bends over backwards to make my crazy butt smile.  But on that this is about my style. So...on with the show. Cynful, I am so happy that I am a blogger for you because you put out this amazing stuff, that always makes me squeel with pleasure when I get the box. And believe me you have done that alot!  Modish, I love love love your skins they are unique and make my face look all cute and innocent and the teeth you have on these skin this round...were adorable. I am loving them. Seriously on this one I would be lost...annaA, Im always inlove with her shapes, each time she places a shape out I am fangirling to have it. I know that so not like me because normally I am into making my own shapes...but I have a folder full of like 30 shapes that I adore from this creator!And Finally Jamman is new for me...I am in love with the nails! I cannot get enough and now...I have all the huds and its like my life is compete in the nail world...I am estatic to have them!

Click the pics to make them bigger ♥

Skin: ::Modish:: Murra (all tones shown) - NEW
Shape: ::Modish::Murra shape - NEW
Lingerie: [Cynful] Deliciosa - Hot Pink - Found at My Attic
 Dress: [Cynful] Hoodie it Up - Keep Calm... - NEW
Skin and Shape same as above
Skin: ::Modish:: Dunia -Applepie- Sunkiss - NEW
Shape: ::[annaA]:: Body Shape "Olisa" - NEW
Corset: [Cynful] DC - M - blue - NEW
Nails: Deluxe Fingernails by jamman (Shown is Glitter) - NEW
Necklace: New Age Big Cross Necklace female By Jamman

All pics:
Hair: ::Exile:: Silent Wings:Marone
Shoes: [PM] Fae Wedge - Black

No comments:

Post a Comment