Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Post 181 - Arcade stuff

Have you been to the Arcade yet? Welp I havent lol. I cheated and went to the Yardsales. No offence to anyone or anything I love the idea of putting money in a machine and getting a random prize. But my budget this month was a little smaller. so I looked at what I wanted, and I went and got it. This is my beachy version of what I wanted. I have a lot more.  And this blue kini was dang near impossible to find! And I reallllly wanted the new Harley skin from Pink Fuel, and omgosh its gorgeous!!

Credits:

Kini: :Paper.Doll: Ruffly Kini: Pool @ ARCADE
Unicorn: +Half-Deer+ Sweet Dreams Unicorn Set (Sterling) @ ARCADE
Bracelets: *BOOM* Knit Friendship Bracelet (neon) and (rainbow) @ ARCADE
Skin: [PF] Harley <Peach> - Arcade 08 @ ARCADE
Hair: .ploom. Peyton - Indecisive
Teeth: - DAMNED - PrimTeeth for PartedLips
Necklace (with belt and earrings):  SPLASH - starfish  Set (I couldnt get the LM to load for me)
                                                          Owner : Jυllу (jullya.albatros)

No comments:

Post a Comment