Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Post 182

I got something smexy from Spearsong, Normally I am not the dominant type.  But this stood out and I was like oooh, lets see what we can do out of my zone. So I threw a look together, and who knew I even had a crop O.o  Oh yea you bad ones will get a smack :P  Any hoo. Check out the pics and go get it.


Creds:

Outfit: .:SS:. Entrap - Stockings, Boots, Corset, Panties, Top, Collar @ WC Monthly
Ears: dl:: Black Rose Mini's Ears
Hair: Magika [Hair] Volume
Leg Belt: dl:: Back to War Legband - blue bullets
Crop and Pose: *MP* Whip (Pose 4)
Gloves: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Bracelet :: ENIGMA ::
Lipstick: ' Skintimate ' Maria Lipstick (Seduce)
Eyeshadow: ::[annaA]:: Bad Dreams Eye Make Up [03]
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica 02
Teeth: - DAMNED - PrimTeeth for PartedLips

No comments:

Post a Comment