Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Post 180 - Belted

Ok so, I keep telling myself I need to organize my inventory, cause as neat as it is, I found out I could do a little better. But then, I found myself looking at these belts and I was like...Ohhh I want to blog these, so I am procrastinating in a non...procrastinating way...I think? I dont know... But anyhoo, these are from Pepper. I adore her accessories. These belts are touch to size, and touch to texture. There are many textures to be chosen from. which makes these great ♥  But on with the showing. I couldnt decide which to show...so I am wearing them all...mhmm.


Belts: ~Pepper~ Simple Belt -  Feeb's Rascals
~Pepper~ Studded Belt - JEANS
~Pepper~ Studded Belt - LEATHER
~Pepper~ Studded Belt - TEXTILE
~Pepper~ Pocket Shoulder Strap
Jeans:  :FY:  Fresh  Skinny Jeans (faded Blue) Cuffed
Shirt: {A&C} Sweet-Baby Sweter Lace (just the Tank used)
Hair: ::Exile:: Silent Wings:Marone (feathers included)
Pose by Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment