Friday, February 24, 2017

Stray Kitten

Hello lovelies, So my post is interestingly named.  Its called Stray Kitten because ... I actually left my land and went dancing with a boy! I know shocker, being I never go anywhere.  Well he told me that after a year of knowing him, he always tried to shew me away and I always came back like some stray kitten till one day I made a place ... well box in his heart and now I stay there ... friends or more who knows ... but what was said inspired my look tonight.  I am not a stray anymore though.

So I am sure you want to know what I am wearing and other fun things in my picture and I am loving on all of this really.  Besom released some new hair for N21, this time the hair is a long and rather tame.  Its absolutely gorgeous, please make sure you test out the demo if you have the bento head, I did have to my head a tad smaller in the forehead.  Past that its a great hair and I am in love with how it looks.  And to be honest, I think this color is the one I really enjoy the most, though I do like all her colors, I do find myself going to this one the most.

If you are heading over to Shiny Shabby, check out the Apple May booth and you will find this amazing body suit.  There are several colors to choose from and trust me they are sexy.  3/4th sleeves are perfect for the look and the front is a high neck look.  So you can look sexy and yet be totally modest, and it looks amazing with the Reign boots I am wearing too.

The mask I am wearing is a past gacha item that is a RARE, though you might be able to go to the store and see if the machine is out for you to play. 

Check out all the stores and more, have fun shopping and be you ... make your own look ♥


Credits:
Mask:  *AvaWay* Carnival Mask #12_CAT | Avaway |
Hair:  *Besom~Charlie *Breasts* | kattington | N21
Collar:  darkendStare. Sweetheart Collar [Pink/White] | itsinthestairs | Kawaii Project
Bodysuit:   (AMD) Madonna (Maitreya) - Black | Apple May | Shiny Shabby
Boots:  REIGN.- Indio Thigh High Boots (Maitreya-High) | kenadeecole |

Shape:  CATWA Bento Shape - Livvy Made 2
Skin:  *League* Ella - Catwa Applier Pale | Nena Janus |
Head:  CATWA HEAD Kimberly v2.08 | catwa.clip | BENTO ITEM
Eyes:  CATWA UN-RIGGED EYE  | catwa.clip |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Hand:  VISTA PROHAND | VistaMesh | BENTO ITEM

CMYK// 5. Mini stage - marinestella
CMYK// 3. red light - marinestella
CMYK// 4. money - marinestella
ARTIS - Wall posing prop - tamara.artis
Pose: Aerial - Sexy pose lay down - gift @ Pose Fair 2016.  - tamara.artis
 

No comments:

Post a Comment