Monday, February 20, 2017

Soaking up the Sun

Welcome to the beach, where all the good rays hit your body and nothing bad happens! Well only in SL anyways.

So I was approached to check out a new Bento Shape store.  Its called DNA.  The shapes are copy and mod, so you can change the look to your liking.  For the purposes of my blog, I did not touch the shape, this is a 100% rep of what the shape would be if you got it out of the box.  Now this was made for the Catya head and I do not have that one, so I tried it with my Kimberly head and its a really cute look.  Please make sure if you are interested in a shape to try the demo first, so you can see what you are getting ♥

So I am loving this new skirt from Vinyl.  Its perfect for the beach look.  What I adore the best here is that this skirt comes with a hud that allows you to change certain aspects of the material.  With the hud you can mix and match to design whatever look you want.  I had a really hard time to pick which one I really liked the most.  You even get the leggings! Which as well can turn to different colors too.  So head to Collabor88 and get them!

Lastly, I am loving this hair from TRUTH, this beauty comes with a hat! Now you have a choice to wear the hat or not.  So this is long style is cute and you can wear it anyway you feel like.  At the beach, or just a casual day around the house.  The hat comes with a color changing hud so you can pick the color you like ♥



Credits:
Top:  EVANI- Arianna top [Black] Maitreya L. | evastika.aura | Collabor88
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR JoJo [+Hat] | Truth Hawks | UBER
Leggings:  Vinyl - Maya Leg Sleeves -Maitreya | sukoshitosuto | Collabor88
Skirt:  Vinyl - Troy Skirt - Maitreya | sukoshitosuto | Collabor88

Body:  DNA Body & Face Catya #001 | maymm | NEW
Skin:  *League* Ella - Catwa Applier Pale | Nena Janus |
Head:  CATWA HEAD Kimberly v2.08 | catwa.clip | BENTO ITEM
Hairbase:  Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase | justyna.magne |
Eyes:  CATWA UN-RIGGED EYE  | catwa.clip |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Hand:  VISTA PROHAND | VistaMesh | BENTO ITEM

No comments:

Post a Comment