Sunday, December 11, 2016

To the Wall

Hi everyone! So, I was looking around on flickr, and I came across this pose wall.  Now that inspired me to make a blog, I just had to find an outfit to go with. But I wanted to talk more about this wall first.  Its by Artis, and it has 10 poses in it.  You can find it at 2nd level the event, which I noticed was a ton of pose makers there.   I was deeply impressed with my purchase, because the shadows I got from it.  I cant wait to do more with this little buy and the cool thing is ... its realllly affordable.  So being it was affordable in a way that I like, I had to check out the main store.  There are some really amazingly gorgeous freebies in the store as gifts too, and the group is free.  I bought a ton of pose sets too, so check out Artis.

As I was about to blog this wall ... Blueberry send out this amazing jacket, I had to change right away because this is totally amazing.  This Jacket has TONS of colors and shirt options. The shirts can be color changed between 24 colors with gold or silver print, or no print at all. These coats come with built in shirt (optional) and also optional furs.  The coats should fit over most of your Blueberry clothing.   Which is true, because I am paring it up with a new skirt from her as well, there is a small version and a slightly bigger version depending on your avi.  I am wearing the slightly bigger one, I think it fits a tad bit better (I gots a big booty, cant help it.)

Last and not least in this is my hair, I am in love with this messy like long hair from Exile.  I swear he puts out some of the best messy hairs.  This long side swept style can be found at this round of Collabor88 with another style too that is more prim and proper looking, but I think for this outfit the wild child look is great! As with all his hairs try the demo and pick out the color pack you like the most or even just get the fat pack because ... all of the colors are amazing.  But I think for me ... I am in love with his blonds.  I do say that often but its true, his blonds always look great ♥



Credits:
Jacket/Tee :  Blueberry - Minnie - Winter Coats - Larger - Maitreya | blueberryxx | NEW mainstore
Skirt:  Blueberry - Tiffany Skirts - Maitreya | blueberryxx | NEW mainstore
Hair:  Exile:: Eyes On Me | Kavar Cleanslate | Collabor88
Boots:  fri. - Jessica.Boots (Buck) | Darling Monday |
Socks:  fri. - Lydia.Socks (Maitreya Tied Top) | Darling Monday |
Head .... LOGO Alex v3.1 Omega Mesh Face  | Maximillion Grant |
Skin .... [PF] <Biscuit> - Morgana  | Mochi Milena |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Pose/Wall:  ARTIS - Wall posing prop | tamara.artis | 2nd Level

No comments:

Post a Comment