Monday, October 3, 2016

I woke up this way ...

Hi everyone! I am overly excited about this round of FaMeshed.  There are so many cute things going on there that I am excited to show you.  So lets go from head to toe!  So the hair I am wearing is from Mina, this loverly side pony tail is perfect for that casual look when you dont know what to do with yourself and you just wanna put it together.  I love the way that the bang of it side sweeps over the forehead.

Next on the list are my pants, these sweatpants are from Just Because.  And let me tell you the booty on these pants are like rawr.  You will have to test out the demo to see what I am talking about.  The fat-pack comes with so many colors, and you can even change the tie on the front. Though I have to admit, I have always loved my sweats to be gray, that is something I have been drawn too, and let me tell you she did these perfect in that color.  These are truly amazing and the detail really pops.

Up next are my sneakers.  These are made by Eudora, I swear these are so awesome.  There is a HUD with several different colors, and the spikes on these change from silver or gold.  So you have your choice and the perfect look.  I fell in love with the blue color I am wearing, then again that is my favorite color.  

Who likes free things?  MEEEE ... well you will be happy to know that Blueberry has a new group gift in her group.  This white tank I am wearing is done by her.  But that isn't all.  Its not just a white top its a full fat-pack of colors for you to wear.  How generous is that?  This tank is absolutely amazing too, and highly detailed. I love it.

So last but totally not least, is the accessories I am wearing.  Take a gander at the last picture.  You will have a close up of the necklace and earrings from Cae.  Stellar is full of star like shapes.  This too comes with a HUD that allows you to change the color of the stones.  There are different style of wear options too.  You can remove the little chain or the longer chain.  Though honestly, I really love the look of both.  Then again maybe you want something simple looking or maybe you want elegance.  With that you get two different styles of earrings too! So many options with this set.

So make sure you check all these out, FaMeshed is just opened so you have plenty of time to go and check it all out.  But dont sleep on it or it might pass you by ♥




Credits:
Pants:  *JB* Rena Sweatpants - FatPack - Lara | Annie Melson | FaMeshed
Shirt:  Blueberry - October - Group Gift - Maitreya | blueberryxx | Group Gifty ~ Thank you ♥
Earrings:  Cae :: Stellar :: Earring - Style 2 | caelan.hancroft | FaMeshed
Necklace:  Cae :: Stellar :: Necklace | caelan.hancroft | FaMeshed
Sneakers:  E3D Damaged Sneakers | Eudora3D | FaMeshed
Hair:  MINA Hair - Zahra (no materials) | mina.nakamura | FaMeshed
Skin: [PF] <Biscuit> - Liya - CATWA Mesh Head Applier | mochi.milena | NEW
Head:  CATWA HEAD Dyana V4.10 | Onyx LeShelle |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |




No comments:

Post a Comment