Friday, September 30, 2016

Tasteful

Helloooo everyone!  So I am very excited to show this skin by Glam Affair.  With Halloween around the corner we are in need of a good looking skin.  This set comes in many different types of face makups and its for the Catwa head only.  Now I am going to tell you upfront, this is in the tone Polar.  Now if you have a Maitreya body, you will need to stop by the store and purchase the polar color for the body.  This is NOT included in your maitreya hud.  So please keep that in mind. 

I chosen the one with blood dripping from the lips and blackish like eyemake up.  There are 10 in the collection and they are all amazing, ranging from dark looks to natural no make up look.  It all depends on what you would like to go for.  I have a feeling I will be showing off different versions of this skin as the month goes on.  But dooo go and try out the demos because there will be something you like.   Now, I am wearing this with the Annie mesh head, which is who it was made for, but I have tried it on other heads and its gorgeous on alot of them.  so really do test them out!

On my wrists I am wearing Cae.  You can find these from the Gacha Guardians event.  You go to her main store and play the machine and you will you win the trinkets.  The chain bracelet is free and there is a rare in the pack.  Now if you play the machine so many times you get a gift from it.  Which I will leave up to you to figure out what it is.  But trust me, its perfectly matching to the set with bracelet ♥ See below for all the charms you can win :D



Credits:
Bracelets: Cae :: Trick or Treat :: Bracelet | caelan.hancroft | Gacha Guardians
Hair:  [e] Minah 2 | elikapeka.tiramisu |
Head:  CATWA HEAD Annie Vampire V4.10 [Upgradeable] | catwa.clip |
Skin: Glam Affair - Aurelia Applier ( Catwa / Annie ) Polar 07 | Aida Ewing | Salem
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Pose by Infiniti - Curious - 8 | Brandi Monroe |


Here are the other charms you can win!! ♥
 


No comments:

Post a Comment