Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Time for a Ride

Hiii everyone.  I am sure by now you have seen this outfit all over the Flickr and Facebook and the group notices! This is a collaboration between Besom (hair) and Addams (dress). I am completely in love with this look.  You can wear it with the hood, or without the hood.  The hair is made two ways for the hood or without so if you want just the hair you can do this ... but trust me you want both!!

I consider myself lucky, I managed to snag a fat-pack of both, and the colors are amazing.  The dress is done in rich colors and ombre's you can see the wrinkles (texture) of the dress perfectly.  And if you are a white wearing person, you will be happy to know its actually white and not grey.  There are few designers that can pull off the white mesh as well as this :D  But my favorite was the deep dark blue, its amazing.

For the hair, if you get her fat-pack you get all her colors.  I am wearing a blond shade, which I am hearting on really bad because honestly, its hard to find good blonds, remember when blonds in the beginning of SL time was like massive balls of light and horrid.  Well those days are going away and blonds are staring to look amazing! Besom makes some really gorgeous colors and I like the realistic textures of the hairs, and the fact it doesn't lay just flat and it has dimension for hair that is worn with a hood is rawr!

Last and not least is the sale that Reign and few other stores are having a sudden flash sale where you can get 50% off select items and I am not talking the old stuff that is out of season or from years ago, I mean items that are fresh and off the racks like in the last months.  If there are things you wanted and didnt get NOW is the time ... you dont have long!



Credits:
Dress: Addams - Giselle Mesh Dress w/Hood - Freya | AmaliaRainwood | N E W
Hair:  Besom&Addams - Giselle size 2 (with hood) | kattington | N E W
Shoes:  REIGN.- KENDALL HEELS (Freya-High) | kenadeecole | S A L E
Eyes: [theSkinnery] Palermo Eyes 5  | umazuma.metaluna |
Head:  CATWA HEAD Tumble V4.9 | catwa.clip |
Skin: Glam Affair - Gio Applier ( Catwa/Bibi )  Europa | Aida Ewing |
Body: -Belleza- Freya V2.01 | Tricky Boucher |
Pose by Sweet Lovely Cute | manmoth Nishi | Kustom9

No comments:

Post a Comment