Saturday, September 24, 2016

Not Ready for Autumn

I am not ready to hang up my bathing-suits and start dressing like its getting cold ... GO AWAY!  So I am taking the opportunity to get in a summer look at the very end of summer....shh I know its not summer.  Buuut, I am wearing a bikini by Just Because, I have the fatpack so there are tons and tons of options, the colors change, the strings can change and the little gems can change too.  Its a very cute two piece. 

I went shopping at Exile for the Fifty Linden Friday and got this cute two side bun hair.  I normally an not big on having actual bangs, I normally have the long ones that sweep down the face.  But for this hair, I have to admit I really like this style.  It gives that sweet innocent type of look.

As for my accessories, I am wearing sunglasses by Reign, and I am also wearing their flipflops too.  I absolutely adore items that come from Reign, and as you can see its not just amazing shoes all the time.  She does accessories as well! As for my necklace I am wearing, its from Cae, its perfect for this look because its an anchor and steering wheel for a ship.

My location is at Baja Norte.  A cute little beach to go check out in your free time, make sure you are respectful of the rules when you visit ♥


Credits:
Bikini:  *JB* Olivia Bikini - FatPack - Lara | Annie Melson |
Necklace:  Cae :: Anchored :: Necklace | caelan.hancroft |
Hair:  Exile:: Little By Little | Kavar Cleanslate |
Glasses:  REIGN.-  Hippy Heart Glasses # 12 | kenadeecole |
Shoes:  REIGN.- Summer Flip Flops (M-FLAT)- Ahoy | kenadeecole |
Head:  CATWA HEAD Dyana V4.9 | catwa.clip |
Skin:  Glam Affair - Viktoria Applier - Catwa Mesh Head | Aida Ewing |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
SLC SS Pose Coastline Point - Bonus | manmoth Nishi | Kustom9

No comments:

Post a Comment