Monday, August 15, 2016

Little Birdy

Hi there everyone.  So I decided to be a little creative today.  I been to so many shopping events this week, with all the openings, I found this adorable Bird mask by Drot and I seen this color and had to have it.  And I found it at Collabor88.   But it was absolutely perfect with the hair that I got at Collabor88.  It is made by Exile.

While you are at Collabor88 you can get tons of amazing things, like the super sexy lingerie by Erratic, this is a set that you can get individual pieces for.   I like the bandeau top and the boyshort like panties, but to keep it slightly pg ... I didnt show the pearl string that goes between the legs :D  But I love it either way.

I also got the new skin from Glam Affair.  Hope she is called, she is made for the Catwa head, I think just about all my skins look amazing on the Dyana Catwa head.  But ... a little twist to add, I picked up the new LOGO ears to match my head, the skin tone was actually really good, so I didnt have to tweak it to much. You can find them at the main store.

Ok so I think I am rambling now and I will let you go shop and have fun ... Collabor88 is having its birthday round, so check out all the extra designers that signed up to be a guest. ♥


Credits:
Mask:  *Drot* Emerald Animated Bird Masquerade mask | doctor.aho | Collabor88
Necklace:  Cae :: Sea Star :: Necklace | caelan.hancroft | Midnight Madness
Bottoms:  erratic / diana - cheeky thong / pearl (maitreya) | erratic.rain | Collabor88
Top:  erratic / diana - tube bra / pearl (maitreya) | erratic.rain | Collabor88
Hair:  Exile:: Dangerous | Kavar Cleanslate | Collabor88
Head:  CATWA HEAD Dyana V4.9 | catwa.clip |
Skin:  Glam Affair - Hope Catwa Applier - America Aida Ewing | Collabor88
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Ears:  LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Stand Alone | Maximillion Grant | NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment