Wednesday, July 13, 2016

The Bubbles are MINE!!!

Hi everyone! So there is a ton of events going on.  Like always I have everything listed below.  This picture was so fun to do because I got to play with BUBBLES! Brandi Monroe creator of Infinity poses has out for The Seasons Story a new set of poses,  These are bubbles and I am catching one and its so cute.  You all be catching pokemon I am catching the bubbles.

Then I was really excited because I wanted this tank top so bad, I kept seeing them on Flickr and rawr my buddy Sands, he created them.  And what I love about this particular one is that if you have materials on you get this amazing shine on them and I couldn't get over how real they look.  So of course I bought the fat-pack haha.

THEN finally I was over at Collabor88 because I had get these shorts.  They are lace up the sides and the booty which makes them ultra cute.  I am noticing that lots of designers are using the corset styles in their clothes lately, and this is one of those items i couldnt pass up!  They are fun and playful, and you get a hud that allows you change colors of different parts of these shorts, which is always fun when you want to match outfits!


Click to make picture larger ♥

Credits:
Top:  [Azuchi] Emily Crop Top Prism **Maitreya Exclusive** | Sands Leavitt | Mesh Body Addicts
Shorts:  Addams // Marisa Doble Lace Short // Maitreya | AmaliaRainwood | Collabor88
Collar:  Cae :: Linked :: Collar | caelan.hancroft | ROMP
Ring:  SPELL : Arya Ring | lakua Arriaga | The Chapter Four
              SPELL : Lotus  Ring {rose} 
Hair:  NO.MATCH_NO.TROUBLE. | viking |
             no.match_NO_DANDELION - hair add-on
Pose:  . Infiniti . - Catching Bubbles 13 | Brandi Monroe | The Seasons Story
Head:  CATWA HEAD Dyana V4.9 | catwa.clipNEW at Main Store
Skin:  Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - Ary - America | Aida Ewing | Collabor88
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |

No comments:

Post a Comment