Saturday, July 16, 2016

The Adventure

Hair Fair 2016 Banner

Hi everyone! So the Hair Fair is opening today and I am showing off the first hair of the begining of my pumping the heck out of you all haha.  Every year I have had the privilage of being invited to come in and shop a little early.  And every year I drop tons of money on hair just to help out in what way I can for this event. 

Hair Fair has been happening for year, they are an event that raises money for WIGS FOR KIDS.  This is an organization that gathers wigs ... well for kids, those kids have illnesses that causes them to lose their hair.  And this is our way of giving back.  So if you love hair, check it out.  Every little bit helps.  Designers across 4 sims have come to together to place out LOTS of hair, and give a percentage of their sales to the charity!  

My first pick was [e] Hair, I love her stuff so much and I seen this fun and bouncy hair. I had to have it and I made my purchase and my donation is now supporting a wig for a kiddo ♥
__________________________________________________________________________

There are some other amazing events opened, so I thought I would mention them.  My outfit, both shorts and top are from The Seasons Story.  Created by Real Evil, which makes some of my favorite accessories is making clothing!!  I am love with the look of it ♥

Next is Romp - You can get the collar I am wearing from Cae.  It comes in a normal look or a scripted RLV version for all you submissives out there.  This collar comes with a hud that allows you to change different links of the collar, its amazing and you get many different looks ♥

Visit the Location: Follow your Bliss


Credits:
Hair:  [e] Haley | elikapeka.tiramisuHAIR FAIR 2016
Shorts:  **RE** Lana Shorts - Blue 1 - Maitreya | crashnoww | The Seasons Story
Top:  **RE** Tina Top - Khaki - Maitreya | crashnowwThe Seasons Story
Necklace:  Cae :: Linked :: Collar | caelan.hancroftROMP
Head:  CATWA HEAD Dyana V4.9 | catwa.clip
Skin:  Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - Ary - America | Aida Ewing | Collabor88
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |

Scooter:  {what next} 'Polar Blue' Monaco Scooter (patterned luggage) | Winter Thorn |

No comments:

Post a Comment