Sunday, July 17, 2016

I am Caged!`


Hair Fair 2016 Banner
Hair Fair has been happening for years now, they are an event that raises money for WIGS FOR KIDS.  This is an organization that gathers wigs ... well for kids, those kids have illnesses that causes them to lose their hair.  And this is our way of giving back.  So if you love hair, check it out.  Every little bit helps.  Designers across 4 sims have come to together to place out LOTS of hair, and give a percentage of their sales to the charity!

This time I am using the hair from Phoenix.  This hair is long and side swept for the bang area, I love how it contours the shoulders and body and not cut through the shoulders and have that funny look, its amazing with the Maitreya body.   I adore these sorts of styles, they can be casual or they can be rather glam, depending on how you dress it up.
______________________________________________________________________________

Ok so what I am really excited about is this prop cage by Infiniti.  Brandi Monroe is taking part in ROMP and that is where you will find this cage.  Now its packed with poses, I believe 25.  There is a warning in the package, while the cage is modifiable you need to keep in mind that if you stretch it, you will mess with the poses and will have to adjust them.  Now for my Maitreya body and size I found that I was okay for not having the size the cage.  I am by no means tiny I am what I would like to think average, I am taller than most girls I do see in world.  So if that helps.  But there is a demo for you try if you want to make sure you are good to go!  Its amazing and a fun little item to have to take pictures with ♥


Credits:
Hair:  :::Phoenix::: Tara Hair | xxryvenxx | Hair Fair 2016
Head:  CATWA HEAD Dyana V4.9 | catwa.clip
Skin:  Glam Affair - Olivia  ( Catwa / Annie )  Freckles Face -America | Aida Ewing | Epiphany
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |

Pose and Prop:  . Infiniti . - Small Spaces - Cage Prop {Ruffles} | Brandi Monroe | ROMP

No comments:

Post a Comment