Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Its Time for a Relaxing Bath


Well hello everyone.  I have decided that I wanted to do something a little fashionistaish.  I adorened some hair peices that I picked up from FaMeshed.  These are gorgeous and made by Glam Affair, now to be honest, I am really bad at styling with things like this .... but for some reason it looked really cute when I was waiting for the water to heat up in my tub. 

I found this really cute teddy from Apple May too.  Whats nice about this is its perfect for around the house when you have nothing to wear and you are waiting around for things to happen.  And I think your loved one would love to see you in it too.  Its flirty and sexy and comes in different colors.  Its greatly detailed and fun to prance around in.

Well, I think the bath is ready now.  Time to take a nice long soak and enjoy the day.  I hope you all have a good day too ♥


Credits:
Headdress:  Glam Affair - Dynasty Headdress (Branch) Aqua | amberly.boccaccio | FaMeshed
Headdress:  Glam Affair - Dynasty Headdress (Sticks) Bride | amberly.boccaccio | FaMeshed
Jammies:  Apple May Design~Silk Teddy (Maitreya) - Black | Apple May | Newish
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Randa [Boobs 1] | Truth Hawks |
Head:  .LeLutka.Mesh Head-SIMONE 1.5 | JadenArt |
Skin:  *League* Lelutka Head Applier Luna -Pale -Set 1 | Nena Janus |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Tub: Con & floorplan. - Bathtub - Pewter - A | ValiantCo |

No comments:

Post a Comment