Monday, May 23, 2016

Contemplating What to Wear

Hiii everyone.  I am excited to show off a little something from Cae.  Is it wrong that I wanna sing the every gift begins with K song when I hear that name?  That is how it plays in my head, and honestly, you know every gift should begin with Cae, because her stuff is uhmazing.  The details are spot on and everything.  So this set I am wearing is called Aster, and its a bit of flowers.  There is a HUD that allows you to change the metals and the stones.  There is a necklace, bracelet, earrings (not shown, I dont have good earring hair :( ),  and rings.   Click my picture to make it bigger so you can see them much better. 

I am wearing a new top by Forever Young, now you always hear my raving about how her appliers are amazing for mesh bodies, and this is true.  Her appliers are smooth and nice looking.  I dont think I ever found a flaw with how to wear them.  Definitely better than using system appliers for sure.  This top you can see through and you can find it at the Dark Style Fair, even with it being white.  Shh dont judge me for picking white! ♥

Speaking of hair that I dont have for earrings, this one is by Pr!tty.  This is a cute short and curly like hair.  Its very nice and I love the blond shade the most.  It seems lately, I been turning blond, tends to happen when the warmer weather comes out.  But with her hairs, you get a really nice textures, and the options for roots or not, and you get 3 different types of roots, a lot, medium and none.  So if you like short bouncy like hair, this is totally the style for you, and it can be found at Hairology.

Click to View Bigger
Credits:  
Top:  :FY: Skullie Top (white) | Hannah Lacombe | Dark Style Fair
Panties:  Dead Dollz - Effie Thong - Blue | Kiddo Oh | Shiny Shabby
Jewelry Set:  Cae :: Aster :: Bracelet | caelan.hancroft | Cosmopolitan
                      Cae :: Aster :: Necklace
                      Cae :: Aster :: Ring
                      Cae :: Flutter :: Ring
Hair:  pr!tty - Yeemi - {Medium Roots} | karla.marama | Hairology
Skin:  -Belleza- Sophie FLF LOGO Applier Medium | Tricky Boucher
Head:  LOGO Alex v3.0 Omega Mesh Face | Maximillion Grant |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3 | Onyx LeShelle
Pose by Sweet Lovely Cute CloseUp!! Hand&Face | manmoth Nishi |

No comments:

Post a Comment