Thursday, May 19, 2016

A Little Light on the Back Porch

I am loving on the back porch of my house, I decorated it with Sway's Items.  She is in a few events and so many cute things to be bought.  All of which will fit in any room you want.  Personally I wanted to do a little more for my porch.  These chairs are adult, different colors and swatch fabric.  Tons of poses, and naughtiness.   I got a magazine rack to sit between the two and it holds a cute pair of glasses.   Whats even better is that in the background on the wall are some dream catchers and omgosh they are gorgeous, they come in a gacha so you have the chance of randomly winning a great look.  Trust me you want to collect them all!!

Like always check out the events, shop around, have a little fun and you never know what you will find. ♥



Items Created by Sway Dench
Sway's [Koba] Chair (Adult) Lost and Found
Sway's [Koba] Magazine Table Lost and Found
Sway's [Koba] Sideboard  FLF
Sway's [Liam] Feather decor - branch . natural / RARE  Whimsical
Sway's [Liam] Feather decor - heart . luminous / RARE  Whimsical

Kitten by jiansl
JIAN Kitten Collection :: *FaMESHED Bonus* Sitting Kitten

No comments:

Post a Comment