Thursday, April 21, 2016

The Little Monster

Hiii everyone.  I hope you are all having a good day!  I am doing a little blog and show some amazing things in the world.  There are some major events happening.  Like Shiny Shabby, Collabor88, Uber, and Epiphany.  I swear I am not that big of a shopaholic!

So I was a bit out of it.  My shirt and jacket are a collaboration from Blueberry and Grixdale, but what I didnt know because I am admitting now that I am not as nerdy as I thought.  This is part of the outfit that is from Suicide Squad.  I should know better.  So I fail but they didnt fail when they made this .... its totally amazing and rocking!

From Collabor88 I am wearing new pants from Addams.  I am loving her clothing more and more.  It seems like an event happens and her items show up I am shopping for my life haha.  These pants are super cute and fun to wear, they are highly detailed and look great with any top, be it hers or any other creator.  Total must have. 

Shiny Shabby is opened! you can find my hair by Mina there.  This hair is a cute messy style that has a half pony tail in the back.  It makes for a great style when you are wandering around and wanna have that beach wave look.  I got the essentials pack, which suits my need of wearing different colors without having to be stuck with just one color set ♥


Credits:
Jeans:  Addams // Ginger Boyfriend Jean w/Belt // Maitreya | AmaliaRainwood | Collabor88
Shirt:  Blueberry & Grixdale - Madcap - Tattered Top - Lara - Jester | tyr.rozenblum & blueberryxx | Epiphany
Jacket:  Blueberry & Grixdale - Madcap Jacket - Lara - Jester RARE | tyr.rozenblum & blueberryxx | Epiphany
Shoes:  [VALE KOER] TIPPYTOE CHUCKS MAITREYA | Bob | Uber
Hair:  MINA Hair - Sharon 02 (materials) | mina.nakamura | Shiny Shabby
Head:  .LeLutka.Mesh Head-SIMONE 1.5 | JadenArt |
Skin:  *League* Lelutka Head Applier Luna -Pale -Set 1 | Nena Janus |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Pose: {PM} Analia 6 | Jaay Tiratzo |

No comments:

Post a Comment