Monday, April 18, 2016

Sunny Beaches

Hi peoples. So I was lucky enough to get into Epiphany ... like after so many hours of trying and I got everything I wanted. There is so much going on at this event with MANY great designers.  I am sporting items from Jian, Reign and Truth.   I swear if I keep collecting puppies, I am going to get in trouble.  It seems like animals are new thing and Jian is the one selling this little baby boy.   It moves, and barks and does cute things, you can hold it, have a companion or you could get one that runs around. Rawrness if you ask me. 

Then you have Reign.  With the amazing shades and dress.  Now the dress is a rare and it didnt take long for me to grab it ... Luck maybe?  I dont know but I had to have it.  Its adorable and perfect for the beach weather.  A sun dress to make it all complete.  But dont forget the hair.  You can win this from Truth ... you play the machine and you get a shot at a couple of different styles ... but you get to win a ton of color packs so yeeeees you need to play this.

Finally you all need to hit Collabor88 before its over and grab the flats I am wearing from Glam Affair, not only do they make great skins, but they make accessories and housewares.   So amazing to get diversity from a designer.   Check out the rest below and have fun shopping :D


Credits:
Shoes:  Glam Affair - Aly Flats (L) Snow | amberly.boccacci | Collabor88
Puppies:  JIAN :: Silly Shibes - Held Pup (Sesame Fade) | jiansl | Epiphany
Glasses:  REIGN.-  Hippy Heart Glasses # 12 | kenadeecole | Epiphany
Dress:  REIGN.- Spring Sundress #1 RARE | kenadeecole | Epiphany
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Kora [Boobs 1] | Truth Hawks | Epiphany
Head:  .LeLutka.Mesh Head-SIMONE 1.5 | JadenArt |
Skin:  *League* Lelutka Head Applier Luna -Pale -Set 1 | Nena Janus |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |

No comments:

Post a Comment