Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Laying in the Garden

Today is my garden posts.  I know I been lazy about leaving the land.  So I laid my booty down in the garden and took a pic.  Whats even better is I show off my booty haha.  You can get these cute shorts from UBER which just opened and they are made by Candydoll.  They are very nicely made and I love the hearts on it.

Also at Uber is the new Truth Hair, this is gorgeous, I always love with Truth puts out longer hair, they are always well made and most times I find that he includes a little something extra, and this time.  We are looking at the flower that accompanies the side.  There is a HUD for the flower.  So you can choose the color you want. 

Like always check out the shops and events, they are listed below.  Have fun shopping ♥



Credits:
Shorties:  _CandyDoll_Savannah Shorts Maitreya Grey | jacinda.jaxxon |
Flower:  TRUTH HAIR Sorrel Flower | Truth Hawks |
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Sorrel [Boobs 1] | Truth Hawks |
Sneakers:  [VALE KOER] TIPPYTOE CHUCKS MAITREYA | Bob |
Glasses:  ::Mr.Poet::Half Rim Eyeglasses/Nose | hiwinyu Fazuku |
Eyes:  [ S H O C K ] MesmerEYES Leopard (MESH) RARE | ilary |
Head:  .LeLutka.Mesh Head-SIMONE 1.5 | JadenArt |
Skin:  *League* Lelutka Head Applier Luna -Pale -Set 1 | Nena Janus |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Pose:  Infiniti Poses - On the floor by Brandi Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment