Monday, April 11, 2016

Frenchie and I Go Shopping

Visit this Location

I took Frenchie my bull dog, I adopted her from The Chapter Four, she is amazing, and I had to have her.  You all should go adopt yours today.   Created by Pink Acid, so many cute pets coming from this gal lately. 

We are visiting Apple May's sim, which is a cute little shopping center where you can find many opportunities to take pictures.  I am sporting her new dress and shoes.  This dress is slightly opened back and the heels are tiny straps, all of which look amazing together.  The details are amazing like all her items ♥

I found my way to Hairology and omgosh hair galore for sure, there are so many styles and new stores I didn't know existed here.  So I found a style I liked by Pr!tty.  Now I do have other hairs by this designer so she isn't new for me.  But this one was adorable and i love the baby's breath that you get in the pack to place in your hair.  It adds that touch of spring you need. 



Credits:
Frenchie:  Pink Acid Our Dear Ivy English Bulldog Female 04 | pinkacidstore | Chapter Four
Watch:  **RE** Kitty Watch | crashnoww | The Seasons Story
Shoes:  (AMD) After Dark Heels (Maitreya) - Black | Apple May | New
Dress:  (AMD) Mokki Dress (Maitreya) - Blue | Apple May | New
Hair:  pr!tty - May - {Heavy Roots} | karla.marama | Hairology
Headband:  pr!tty - Little Buds - {Floral Hairband} - {Rigged} -Add- | karla.marama | Hairology
Head:  .LeLutka.Mesh Head-SIMONE 1.5 | JadenArt |
Skin:  *League* Lelutka Head Applier Luna -Pale -Set 1 | Nena Janus |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |

No comments:

Post a Comment