Sunday, April 10, 2016

Being Lazy on the Couch

Welp today is me being lazy.  I sat on a couch from Consignment and took a picture yay me.  Well I mean for the second picture I did stand up so I did do something productive today.   I took a picture.  Woot, I am so good at this. 

But on the serious note there are TONS of opening events that have just happened and all of them have something amazing.  I think I went broke shopping at all of them.  But that is ok, because frankly after I do my inventory clean that will never happen I will still have tons of things to wear. 

Gosh I dont even know where to really start, I have found this store has been out for a bit now I think and I just come to find them.  Miss Chelsea, now I really like this store, each time new things come out I want to try them all the time.  Well they are at FaMeshed, and its its a cute tee and short set that are all in one.  So therefore we dont need to worry about finding pants and shirt that matches.  That is such a time saver. 

Then I was at Anybody, and got some shoes from Empire.  Empire is a great place to get shoes you get like 12 colors all in one pack ... sure you might pay like anywhere before 400L and 900L for their shoes but you are getting 12 ... colors ... I mean that is the whole fatpack and then on that you get a hud that allows you to change different aspects of the look. Each part has something you can change.  Gah I love these shoes.

Collabor88 has opened and here you can find the hair I am wearing the skin.  The hair is by Exile, and its a half up do and half down do?  I will call it that, and personally i love the pastel colors that are in this fat pack so yea, you all should check it out.  Now my skin, one of my favorite brands is Glam Affair and she made this for the LOGO head, I am wearing it with Sadie, but this skin is classic clean and very pretty.  It mix and matches well with your makeup brands if you use this head.  Omega Compatible.

I had the opportunity to get into The Seasons Story.  I been waiting to get my hands on this watch set.  Its a Kitty.  The watch is a separate piece from the bracelets. Whats even better with this you can change things with the HUD.  RealEvil people, I swear I own 95% of their store now, its an amazing place to get accessories. 


Credits: 
Shoes:  #EMPIRE - Thistle - Maitreya | queenshop | ANYBODY
Bracelets:  **RE** Kitty Bracelet - R | crashnoww | The Seasons Story
Watch:  **RE** Kitty Watch | crashnoww | The Seasons Story
Outfit:  .miss chelsea. Leia Outfit Maitreya Nothing | misschelseastor | FaMeshed
Hair:  Exile::The Evening Lights | Kavar Cleanslate | Collabor88
Eyes:  [ S H O C K ] MesmerEYES DeepBlue | ilary |
Skin:  Glam Affair - Tecla Appleirs for LOGO - America | Aida Ewing | Collabor88
Face:  LOGO Sadie v5.0 Omega Mesh Face | Maximillion Grant |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onxy LeShelle |



No comments:

Post a Comment