Monday, March 28, 2016

Playdate on the Beach

Its time to hit the beach, I couldn't believe the nice weather I been getting lately and while I keep telling myself I will clean my inventory, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.  Maybe tomorrow?  Yea, maybe not.  But we will see. For now I wanna have fun in the sand.  Sooo lets hit the beach.  This is Baja Norte.  In case you want to look it up.

So with Uber up and running you can get this amazing bikini I am wearing.  This is by Just Because.  While I did get the fat pack you can get the individual colors.  For me to change the multi color like I have I had to wear one piece and then switch to change the color again.  Simple enough to do when you wanna have a diverse look.  And believe me that fatpack is worth it with all the colors and options you get ♥

My pose is a new release from Pose Maniacs.  Its called Bunny.  There are 5 poses in the pack and all of them are of the sexier kind of posing.  I think this looks amazing for the beach.  Well this pose.  The other four I would not be rolling in the sand with :D  But that is the fun of being creative, you can make the looks your own and come up with amazing looks.




Credits:
Bikini:  *JB* Ahrianna Bottom - FatPack - Lara | Annie Melson | UBER
             *JB* Ahrianna Top - FatPack - Lara | Annie Melson | UBER
Hair:  MINA Hair - Hanne 02 (no materials) | mina.nakamura |
Bracelet:  FANATIK - Logo bangle ANGEL | FUNATIK |
Bracelet:  FANATIK - Logo bangle SEXY | FUNATIK |
Cuff:  **RE** Moonflight Arm Cuff - | crashnoww |
Rings:  Kibitz - Catherine Ring set - silver  | Kathya Szczepanski |
Head:  .LeLutka.Mesh Head-SIMONE 1.5 | Jaden Art |
Skin:  *League* Lelutka Head Applier Luna -Pale -Set 1 -Freckles | Nena Janus | NEW
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Pose:  {PM} Bunny 1 | Jaay Tiratzo | NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment