Sunday, March 27, 2016

In the Lair

Hiya everyone.  This is a quick post.  I have found a look that I am adoring hard right now.  Normally I am so into my Glam skins that I tend to forget there are other designers out there.  Now with that being said I normally adore my Logo heads.  I have all of them and I wear them often.  I was always iffy on my LeLutka heads but as a blogger I use them because of the diversity in the look.  Well I found a skin for my LeLutka head that made me rawr!  League has skins for the Lelutka head and it was off chance that I was there looking for something outside the box.  I seen the ad and was like whoa that is the Lelutka head?!! I tried it and fell in love instantly.  This is a look I do not see on the grid when I am out and about shopping so yesss for a new look that doesn't look like everyone else.

UBER has opened. And Blueberry has come out with a collaboration with Little Bones.  There are several hairs that go with this outfit that you can choose from.  There are so many different looks you can have with this.  The hood can be up or down.  The colors you can choose from.  Rawr you could go on and on with this. 




Credits:
Hooded Dress:  Blueberry - Dress - Hood Up - Maitreya | blueberryxx | UBER
Hair:  little bones. Mint_HOODfit (SmallChest) | nova.faerye | UBER
Cuff:  **RE** Moonflight Arm Cuff - | crashnoww |
Bracelets:  **RE** Moonflight Bracelets - | crashnoww |
Necklace:  MINIMAL - Key Necklace Silver | ors.quan |
Rings:  Kibitz - Catherine Ring set - right - silver [maitreya 10] | Kathya Szczepanski |
Eyes:  -SU!- Yuna Eyes GRASS | Eleanor Cyberstar | NEW
Head:  .LeLutka.Mesh Head-SIMONE 1.5 | jadenart |
Skin:  *League* Lelutka Head Applier Luna -Pale -Set 1 -Freckles | Nena Janus | NEW
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |

No comments:

Post a Comment