Thursday, December 3, 2015

Wide Open Spaces

Hi everyone! So I am showing off some items today that are just now hitting the grid and some of my favorites that have been around for a bit but still deserve the love!

Apple May Designs, has a shirt in her store now called Cold Out.  I am wearing the version that is for the mesh bodies, but there are sizes in there for the non mesh wearing people, so everyone has a shot of wearing this very comfortable well made top.  I love the looks and the wrinkles that are in it.  It fits the body nicely for me.  I would suggest though like always before you buy to make sure you try the demo first, just in case. ♥

Next is Glam Affair, this necklace is part of FaMeshed, which just opened, and you can head over there now and find this pretty thing in many colors.  You have your choice and its a classic piece and very nice for low cut shirts like I am wearing.  The beading and the chains all fit together in a elegant look and just pull any outfit casual or dressy together! ♥

ARCADE has offically opened and I spent two whole days trying to get in and when I finally did ... oh boy was I happy.  I played many machines and I got the RARE Flite shoes on my first try.  I am normally not always so lucky! But I got the silver version and I love the realism to them.  They fit nicely and I am thinking they are perfect unisex shoes for men and women.

As a reminder before I let you all go to look at the credits.  If you have a LOGO mesh head, both the Chloe and Alex are updated, and you can go to the main store and get it redelivered.  The new features are amazing and I touched up on them a couple of blogs ago ☺







Credits:
Shirt: Apple May Design - Cold Out (Freya) - Coal | Apple May | NEW
Boots:  FLite.-Winter Boots- Grey - RARE  | liamcole | @ ARCADE
Necklace:  Glam Affair - Jhii Necklace Pink | amberly.boccaccio | @ FaMeshed
Jeans:   Blueberry - Mia Jeans - Regular - Freya | blueberryxx |
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Ryleigh | Truth Hawks |
Body:  -Belleza- Freya | Tricky Boucher |
Head:  LOGO Alex v3.0 Omega Mesh Face | Maximillion Grant |
Skin:  Glam Affair - Melanie Appleirs for LOGO | Aida Ewing | @ Shiny Shabby

No comments:

Post a Comment