Sunday, December 27, 2015

Simplistic Glam

Ok so, Hi everyone ♥  I was trying to do something a little different in my blog, a plain background, not sure How some of you get all your pretty pictures to come out amazing with a normal background, but I am kinda proud of this one.  The lighting and the shadow fell nice so yay on that♥

So today is a Apple May day.  I am wearing her Silk outfit in black, I am loving the looks of this peice, and I am wearing it with my mesh body.  I am finding that I do much better with clothing if they are on that body that isnt system.  But I do know that in the folder is for non meshy body people.  So make sure you try the demo.

Shiny Shabby has opened and you can find these shoes there.  Aren't they adorable. They are Apple May as well, and I though what a great way to set off the black but to show off a bit of red.  They stand out too.  I love the bows on them, how they flow over to the floor.  So delicate looking.  The heels are high.  They are made for the Belleza body or the Slink high feet.  So make sure you have one of the two or they will not be working for you.  As always I believe there is a demo for this as well.

Welp that is all for this post, I hope you all have a great day ♥





Credits:
Shoes:  Apple May Designs - She's So Fancy (Slink) - Red | Apple May | Shiny Shabby
Shorts: Apple May Designs - Silk Shorts (Maitreya Beta) - Black | Apple May | Main Store
Top:  Apple May Designs - Silk Top (Maitreya Beta) - Black | Apple May | Main Store
Hair:  (Chemistry) Hair - Hera (rigged) | Kimberlee Miles |
Head:  LOGO Alex v3.0 Omega Mesh Face | Maximillion Grant |
Skins:  Glam Affair - Melanie Appleirs for LOGO | Aida Ewing |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3 | Onyx LeShelle |
Feet:  Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High Left V2.3 | Siddean Munro |
Pose:  Diesel Works - June 13' | Rogan Diesel | Gift Item (Past)

No comments:

Post a Comment