Monday, December 28, 2015

A Breath of Morning Air

Hi everyone.  FROST is still up and kicking for another couple of weeks!  With the Holidays ending I can go back to focusing on this.  What I love is this is hosted by Depraved Nation, a well reputation of events.  They been around for a while now.  This being the third time I was able to showcase some of the items found there. 

www.depravednation.com

I am loving this round, specially this big fluffy sweater.  Every girl needs a fluffy sweater in her life to keep her warm.  This set came with a hud, with different color choices on it, and a hud that allowed me to change the buttons of the outfit.  Which was totally amazing, because then you can mix and match your choices and looks.  Then I paired it off with a cute headband that I gotten too.  This a big bow on the head with different color buttons in the center.  I stuck with blue to keep with my theme. 

I am once more blogging at Frisland, which is a really cute sim that you can visit.  They allow you to pose around and have fun exploring.  If you want to rez, there is a group fee for that.  But totally worth it.  I am loving the little nooks and crannies I keep finding to show off. 





Credits:
Sweater:  [ abrasive ] Oversized Sweater - All S | baileymonster | FROST 2015
Headband:  !TLB - Button Headband/Blue Snow | Drusilla Dethly | FROST 2015
Socks:  :FY: Wool Socks (black) | hannah.lacombe |
Hair:  *Soonsiki~ Beauty | kattington |
Shoes:  REIGN.- Fett Plats (Maitreya)- BLACK | kenadeecole |
Head:  LOGO Alex v3.0 Omega Mesh Face | Maximillion Grant |
Skin:  Glam Affair - Melanie Appleirs for LOGO | Aida Ewing |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3 | Onyx LeShelle |


No comments:

Post a Comment