Saturday, December 19, 2015

A House Full of Puppies

Hi everyone! I was bombed with puppies!!! I love them.  They are located at the Arcade and there are accessories and everything including the fireplace.  There are so many cute things in the machine, I couldnt stop playing ... so I ended up getting everything, I was happy with that.  So make sure you make it over before its to late.

Then I was at Kustom9 today, which is fun this round, and I got this cute reindeer headband.  I love that its festive and perfect for pictures.  The little baubles are cute too, and they make the banding and its rather cute, I would prolly wear it past the christmas holiday cause frankly I think its cute.

Shiny Shabby will be opening soon and you can find one of my favorite shoe designers there, Eudora is releasing these boots in different colors.  Like with all his items you get a hud that allows you to change different aspects of the shoes. 

I been posting a lot of FROST lately, and this is no different, I have some cute leggings that you can find there from Forever Young, I love when she makes leggings and socks because they always come out with out the funny little lines that look like seams, Hannah makes hers damn near seamless and they are a favorite.  These are made for the mesh av body, there are some in the package for those of you who don't want to wear the bodies yet.



Credits:
Headband:  Astralia - Funny holidays gacha | astralia | Kustom9
Hair:  Magika - Sparkle (w/ lights) | Sabina Gully | NEW
Boots:  Eudora 3D Winter Boots Loose | Eudora3D | Shabby Shiny
Stockings:  :FY: Lovie Leggings | Hannah LaCombe | FROST
Dress:  Blueberry -Exclusive Dress - Maitreya |Blueberryxx |
Head:  LOGO Alex v3.0 Omega Mesh Face | Maximillion Grant
Skin:  Glam Affair - Melanie Appleirs for LOGO - 07 ( America ) RARE | Aida Ewing |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3 | Onyx LeShelle |


Background Accessories
O.M.E.N - Waiting for Santa Paws - All background Items | damascusvera |  Arcade December

No comments:

Post a Comment