Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Dia De Los Muertos

Hey everyone.  I am stepping once more out of my box to do a little something fun.  I love when Halloween rolls around because people can be so creative.  There are some amazing events happening right now that will allow you to make the best of your creepy, beautiful looks like the one I am showing off here.  ♥

Dia De Los Muertos (Day of the Dead) <--- so google told me is one where all these pretty face like paintings come about.  What I love is that Glam Affair has done some with really dark colors or for girls like me that want to keep it pretty, we have the options of some color.  I really love blue so this one stuck out for me.  These are located at Collabor88 and I want to let you know now the applier I am wearing is for the LeLutka mesh head.  So make sure you test the demo and find the one that will make you look amazing.  While there you can find the roses on my head, with a skeleton hand to hold it in place *not gonna tell whose hand ... *  but there are many colors you can pick from, I wanted a pop of color so I am using the red.♥

We <3 RP still happening, you can find out more here We <3 RP website.  I am wearing a faux fur (cause I am animal friendly yea!) and its long and gorgeous.  There are different fur choices to be had, but being I am suppose to be dead here, I am wearing the black, though I am fond of the white one that I got too! Just saying.  I am also pairing that with this Dragon Eye necklace.  It has a hud in the package that will allow you to choose which color you want to wear and its the perfect accessory for tying this look together ♥

Lastly is UBER where I found this amazing body suit ... well the boyfriend did and I am glad he told me to get it.  Because really its figure flattering and its made for the mesh body, yes there are other sizes in the package for those that dont wear a body.  So everyone can enjoy.  What I really like about this is that the details of the slight shine are noticeable and I didnt have the windlights on which is nice tells me the creator has a eye for textures and that is something will sucker me in all the time. ♥

Ok I am gonna stop rambling you all should go shopping and have fun ... and make your own styles and show them off.  I never though I would feel pretty like this and its amazing♥


Credits:
Head...........LeLutka.Mesh Head-KARIN v1.1 ......Jaden Art
Applier.......Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Dia De Los Muertos ( c88 ) .....Aida Ewing
Headpiece..Glam Affair - Catrina Rosas Blood .....Amberly Boccaccio .....Collabor88
Body...........Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3 ....Onyx LeShelle
Necklace....:BAMSE: Dragon Eye Necklace - Silver / Black .....LiamZander ....We <3 RP
Bodysuit.....KITJA - Vanda Bodysuit BLACK FM (Maitreya Lara) ....Kitja Rexie .....UBER
Fur wrap.....PEQE - Monster (F)_M .....Inex Hax .....We <3 RP
Hair..........~Tableau Vivant~ Petit Hair (M) - Blacks ....M4ri1yn Magic
Nails.........:[P]:- Maitreya Applier [Nails]://Strangeness- Toxic .....AikeaRieko
Pose made by me with my animare pose hud

No comments:

Post a Comment