Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Between Love and Hell

Hey all, I decided to go out today and take Fifi with me.  My dog I got at Alchemy a while back.  We decided to hit up NY the sim and have a little fun, and I found this really cute coffee shop so I thought I would do my pic there.

Blueberry has a hella cute dress out right now.  This long sleeved dressed fits perfect for those of us that wanna hear the tall boots like I am doing here.  What she is doing again is that if you get the fatpack you get a special hud with different designs that you can only have IF you get the fatpack.  So its definately appealing to the buyer, this dress is made for the mesh body but there are sizes for the non meshers too.  So everyone can wear her clothing, that is love there ♥

I recently joined the Blues Group, and when doing that she has two fatpack hairs out right now that you can get.  The group fee is like 70L so two fatpack hairs is a great deal for two free hairs, specially in the all colors version.  Plus I like buying her hair anyways so why not keep up on whats new.

Make sure you test out the demos for items that you can as each persons body is different and you want to make sure you get the right fit for you ♥



Credits:
♦ Dress: Blueberry - Cha - Long Sleeve Dress - Maitreya   (blueberryxx)  NEW
♦ Hair: Blues. Bonao {rigged} (avie.button) GROUP GIFT
♦ Ring: EF: Heritage Ring - Silver  (empyreanforge)
♦ Necklace: Glamistry: Sunglasses PU2004 (glamistry)
♦ Rings: Kibitz - Rosie rings - right - silver [maitreya] 10  (Kathya Szczepanski) KUSTOM9
♦ Necklace: *KRASH* Fallen Angel Necklace -Dark Silver- (Ken Rosenthal)
♦ Boots: REIGN.- Marylin boots (MAITREYA)- Black (kenadeecole) 
♦ Head: LOGO Alex v2 Omega Mesh Face - All Expressions (Maximillion Grant)
♦ Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3 (Onyx LeShelle)
♦ Bag: [ANONYMOUS] MESH - Bust Em Bag - Panda Lion  (No info available for this)
♦ Fifi: Alchemy/Birdy - Chi Chi Chihuahua - Bow - Black (tyr.rozenblum)

No comments:

Post a Comment