Saturday, October 31, 2015

Autumn Day Haze

The boyfriend took me on a mini date and the sim was so beautiful that I had to do a post here.  There are amazing little places to take pictures all over and I will warn you its labeled Adult.  We didnt explore to much of it, but from what I seen its pretty tame. 

So I am trying a new body for myself.  I have been wearing my Maitreya so long I thought I would try the thicker version of the Belleza which is the Freya, its really nice, the hud is a little more difficult for me to get the hang of, but I been manazing.  The look of the body is very cute.  I did manage to get all the appliers I needed for the body to match my skins and that makes me happy.  So I think I will go this route for a little while. 

Just Because is preparing me for the fall, and while you cannot see the scoop neck of the dress, there is one its a scarf like neck its beautiful.  Its a slightly shorter dress, its great if you want to pair it with heels or you can wear it with boots, you can even dress it up.  All depends on your mood and the amazing things your mind can come up with. 

While you cannot see the neck of the dress, I am in love with this hair, it was part of the Arcade Gacha, and you marketplace this hair if you didn't get it.  There are many people selling the colors.  you just gotta find what you are looking for.  The hud comes with different fur colors and allows you to pick what you would like.  Its cute. 




Credits:
Dress: *JB* Harvest Dress - FatPack - Freya (Annie Melson) NEW
Hair:  [Atomic] Hair // Howling // Platinum (Ivy Graves)
Eyes:  AMITOMO TCF 2nd Anniversary Gift Eye (Woomi Latte)
Ring:  EF: Heritage Ring - Silver  (empyreanforge)
Head:  LOGO Alex v2 Omega Mesh Face - All Expressions (Maximillion Grant)
Body:  -Belleza- Freya (Tricky Boucher)
Applier:  Glam Affair - Sia Appleirs for LOGO - 03 ( Aida Ewing )

No comments:

Post a Comment