Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sometimes You Gotta Let the Breeze in Your Hair

Hi everyone,  as you know Collabor88 has opened and its impossible to get in! Its ok be patient, it will be worth it.  So I thought I would show you the hairs from Exile that you can get from this round!! I know a tease ... your wondering how I managed to get in.  Rawr believe me took forrrrreverrrr but this round is worth it.   These two hairs are for the windy look and those of you that love laying down in pics.  The first picture is more calm and I guess you could wear it out more if you want.  The second hair is very wind blown and I would recommend this for more pictures and fun.  I even did outside the box and did the blond and the funky colors pack.  I looooove them.  I can see so much fun and inspirations coming from them.  So try the demo and let the ideas spark in you.

Next up is Blueberry.  I am such a fan girl when it comes to her clothing.  Specially since she is making clothing for body's like the Maitreya, now she has been doing it for a while, but what I adore about her is that she is wonderfully nice.  But the clothing she makes fit so well on the body.  So what I am bringing you is a remake of her shorts she had released a while back.  These side stringed pants are now updated for the body and I couldn't be happier.  They totally scream summer and let me on the beach! So what better place to blog then on the beach!!! I love it.   Next up are the side string shirts that I believe can be found at Uber (confirmed Uber).  This tee comes in many colors, or you can get the fatpack and use the amazing cute hud to choose what colors you want.  You can have the heart shown on the shirt or opt for the clean version without it.  The strings change colors and you can create a look that is to your liking.  Make sure you check the demo.  All clothing comes with standard sizing so you DONT have to have a body to wear these clothings.  That is the best thing about Blueberry.





Credits:
♥ Hair:  Exile::You Send Me | Kavar Cleanslate |  Collabor88
♥ Hair:  Exile::Memory Bliss | Kavar Cleanslate | Collabor88
♥ Shorts:  Blueberry - Side Tied Shorts - Maitreya | blueberryxx | new
♥ Shirt:  Blueberry - Laced Crop Shirt / Printed / - Maitreya | blueberryxx |  Uber
♥ Necklace:  [tea.s] Turtle Necklace | Tea Soup |

Basics:
♥ Lashes: Izzie's - Mesh Alpha Lashes (Izzie Button)
♥ Teeth: [PXL] SweetLips v1.2 (hart.larsson)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia Skin - Nostalgia Blue - America F (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment