Saturday, August 22, 2015

Let me Take your Breath away

Hiii everyone.  This outfit is amazing and sexy.  I used my omega hug to place the appliers on.  This is a great outfit for the mesh body, while it has layers for the normal body, I like the looks for the mesh body better.   So once again Forever Young has done an amazing job.  I love the split that is in this skirt, its high and sexy.  And the top matches perfectly, with the straps holding it up and tied around the neck.

By the way if you are looking for amazing skin, check out Glam Affair ♥  There skins are some of my favorites, and it would seem each time a new one comes out I have to have it.  What I love is that no matter what skin I place on my shape from them, I get a different look.  The tones are wonderful too!  Ranging from pale to slightly dark you can achieve any look you want.  And they make appliers for your body parts.



Clothes:
Skirt:  :FY: Eleni Skirt (hannah.lacombe) Thrift Shop
Top:  :FY: Lovi Top  (hannah.lacombe)  NEW
Hair:  [LeLutka]-HELEN (Thora Charron)
Skin:  -Glam Affair - Artemis - Jamaica 05 F (aida.ewing)

Furniture:
Jian - Saxton Dresser - Accessories included  (jiansl) Mainstore

Basics:
♥ Lashes: Izzie's - Mesh Alpha Lashes (Izzie Button)
♥ Teeth: [PXL] SweetLips v1.2 (hart.larsson)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: ♥ Skin: -Glam Affair -America Tones (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment