Sunday, August 23, 2015

In a Whole New Light

Hello Pretties.  I have decided to step out of my normal and blog a different shade of skin.  This is Pearl a pure pretty white shade with a beautiful pink make up both eyes and lips.  Normally I am into her more normal looking skins, but this pretty thing caught my eye.  Glam Affair is well known for making beautiful skins.  And this will fall in line with that.  Sometimes its fun to step out side of the box and try something new, and this was a perfect way to do so.

Also stepping out of the box is a wild hair,  Exile is part of the Festival of Sin, where you will find this spiky up and down hair, it comes in many colors and I for this I find the wilds to be perfect.  This is the angelic color even if I am not being so angel like these days.  But definitely worth looking into, there is also a male style there as well for you men!

So its finally possible to get into Collabor88! So all of you that was missing out now you can go.  Here you will find the bra top I am wearing by erratic.  This sultry sexy thing is amazing and it comes with different colors and different bottoms to wear.  There are other amazing finds at Collabor88 too, but this is one of my favorites ♥




Credits:
erratic / delice lingerie - bra / white (erratic.rain)  Collabor88
Exile::Out of the Ruins (Kavar Cleanslate)  Festival of Sin
-Glam Affair - Sia - Pearl - Dead Doll F (aida.ewing)

Basics:
♥ Lashes: Izzie's - Mesh Alpha Lashes (Izzie Button)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment