Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Post 589





Hey everyone! I decided to go out today and blog.  I was at Baja Norte today soaking up some sun.  Talking a walk on the boardwalk.  So good stuff happening today.  Lots of new.  So lets get to it shall we?

My hair is from Mina, I absolutely love it.  I was bad though.  I was shopping for it at Shiny Shabby a day early from the boarder of another sim.  But shhh, dont tell.  Cause you know, I am a hair fanatik and I just had to have it.  Its beautiful and I love how it looks. There are many different packs you can get with colors.

Next up is Blueberry.  This top can be a top or a dress, there are two versions.  In the top is a bra, that changes colors.  This is the perfect summer top.  To go with it, you can get the skirt I am wearing. Its got zippers on the side. The skirt comes with a HUD that will allow you to change your zipper color. 

Finally is Glamistry. At Kustom9 is these amazing sunglasses they too come with a HUD which will allow you to change many factors of the glasses.  They are cute and I love when I turn on windlights that the lenses get the material look to it.  While you are getting the glasses, you should get my shoes.  They are right next to them at the event.  Like the glasses, you can change several areas of the shoes too to make them custom to your look and outfit. 



Credits:
♥ Skirt: Blueberry - Laya - Side Zip Skirts - Maitreya | blueberryxx |  NEW
♥ Top: Blueberry - Mima - Top & Bra - Maitreya | blueberryxx |  NEW
♥ Heels: Glamistry : ECHIUM Heels - maitreya | glamistry |   Kustom9
♥ Glasses: Glamistry: Sunglasses PU2003 | glamistry | Kustom9
♥ Hair: MINA Hair - Myrtle (no materials) | mina.nakamura | Shiny Shabby
♥ Necklace: pr!tty - Choker - {Kitty} | karla.marama |

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [PXL] SweetLips v1.2 (hart.larsson)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia Skin - Nostalgia Blue - America F (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment