Monday, May 18, 2015

Post 588

So,  I just posted about GlamRus poses, and that is ok because they will be showing up more in my works.  But this one was screaming for me to blog it next.  Its part of the Angel set, and this set from the looks of the pictures are made for the close ups, which is something I really like.  I love face shots, while this was not a complete face shot, I love how it came out.  So, if you want good quality poses that are amazing, while not overly pricey you should totally check out GlamRus.

While out and about of shopping, I was at Kustom9, and I found this cute top by Bueno.  I absolutely love this top and the design that is on it.  While I chose the flowery one, there are other different patterns you can get.  All of which have different colors. So you have a nice variety to pick from.

Also at Kustom9 is this hair I am wearing, BUT I did semi try to add hair to it, because I wanted to do a different kinda picture, I think I did ok ... for a beginner hair drawer.  Anyhoo this hair is at Kustom9 and I love it.  The top ponytail with side swept bangs are adorable, and the fit is nice too, there is a demo for you test out before you buy, so I would suggest doing that.

Credits:
♥ Jeans: Blueberry - Rolled Cuff Jeans - Regular | blueberryxx  |  NEW
♥ Top: Bueno- Zipped CropTop-Lara-Floral- Spring | buenosl  | Kustom9
♥ Hair: Clawtooth: Up and Away  - Essentials | Bubbles Clawtooth  | Kustom9
♥ Poses: .GlamRus. Angel 02 | GlamRus  |

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Teeth: [PXL] SweetLips v1.2 (hart.larsson)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: {S0NG} :: Cheri~ Navy Eye (funeral.plutonian)
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia Skin - Nostalgia Blue - America F (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment