Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Post 583

Hiii everyone, I decided to play in my garden, and plant those amazing flowers that come with the Sway's Garden kit I did two posts back.  This is where the little tulip pot I am holding comes into play.   Though not many of you would garden in your heels, I did wanted to make this about higher fashion :D Thats right girls you can garden in your heels in SL ♥  Which by the way are from Glamistry.  He has amazing hand made mesh shoes ever.  And these are just one of many pairs you can get.  (Also sells sunglasses)

Blueberry has released these capri rolled up pants, that are absolutely adorable.  They come in different colors, and fit very nice.  I know I always say this about her items, but like all her mesh clothings, she makes now for both mesh bodies and non, so you will find your fit in the box. That is one of my favorite things about her, she caters to all body types.  That and her stuff is amazing.  So that alone should make you want it ♥

I bought my top at The Dressing Room Fusion a little bit back.  But Drift, is the seller of this shirt and you can find this and other colors in her main store now.  All of them are beautiful and perfect for the warmer weather that is now happening all over SL ... ☻

Now my sun hat, I love this, it was a present from Damselfly, which is currently FREE at FaMeshed.  Which is celebrating its birthday! There are more gifts there, but this hat is to die for.  And you don't get just one color.  You get the FAT PACK! WITH HAIR BASES ... I mean that is a heck of a deal if you ask me.  And its so cute, its big and floppy just like you would want in a sun hat.  Its a must have for the spring and summer months! ♥


Credits:
♥ Pants: Blueberry - Rolled Cuff Jeans | blueberryxx  |  NEW
♥ Top: DRIFT Anais Top | kallisto.destiny  |
♥ Hair/Hat: *~*Damselfly*~*Miranda | Shylah Honey  |
♥ Shoes: Glamistry : HYACINTH Heels - maitreya  | glamistry  | Newer
♥ Bracelet: Sweet Thing. Pentagram Trick Bracelet - Coal  | ayashula  |
♥ Bracelet: (Yummy) To The Moon & Back Bracelet  | Polyester Partridge  |
Pose : Infiniti - Breeze | Brandi Monroe |

Basics:
♥ Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - (freya.olivieri)
♥ Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High (Siddean Munro)
♥ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual (Siddean Munro)
♥ Teeth: [PXL] SweetLips v1.2 (hart.larsson)
♥ Shape: Custom Shape made by Caleb Bryant
♥ Eyes: adoness : lucus : eyes : sunny
♥ Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia Skin - Nostalgia Blue - America F (aida.ewing)
♥ Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0 (Onyx LeShelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment